Our challenge for today is to use our finished adult coloring pages. If you enjoy coloring but don’t know what to do with your finished pages, here are a few ideas:
- I’ve mentioned several times I use my pages in my art journals. I cut out individual images to use as a focal point on a page.
- I collage my colored pages to chipboard or card stock and cut out images for embellishments.
- I collage them onto deli paper, cut into strips and use as washi tape. I add double sided tape to the backside before attaching to a project.
- Once you’ve collaged the page onto card stock or chipboard, you can use a paper punch or your scissors and cut into larger circles. Glaze with diamond glaze, triple thick gloss glaze, glossy accents, or any other hard drying varnish. Then poke a hole in the top part of the circle to make really unique holiday ornaments.
- Cut into small teardrop, diamond or round shapes. Add your favorite varnish-I like the triple thick stuff from Hobby Lobby. Poke small hole at top and now you have earrings or pendants. Make the shapes small squares and you have charms.
- Use child friendly images, and using the same collage to card stock technique, combine and hang from a plastic coat hanger above a crib for a quick and easy mobile.
Obviously there are many ways you can use finished coloring pages in your art. Use your imagination and have fun!