And in record time too. I was planting like a crazy woman! The skies are about to open up and I wanted the plants to get a good drink.
I also made another batch of gesso. Unfortunately this batch didn’t turn out as well as others I’ve made. Hopefully I can save it, otherwise I’ll have to pitch it. It is really almost unusable as it is now. When I gesso a page I have to actually sand it down before I can do anything on it. This is because I did not have my measuring cups down here and just eyeballed everything.
Not a good idea.
Okay-the gesso is fixed. I just had to much calcium carbonate in it. I ended up with two bottles and one jar filled with gesso. I shouldn’t run out any time soon. I also made a batch of black gesso, since I had the stuff out anyway.